Saturday, March 31, 2007

Discipline required!

This is the 3rd post of the day but quite unlike the previous 2 (other 2 not public :P). I just think that i have got this sudden thrust to write on the blog. Cant find friends to talk online and i want to talk a lot right now! Anyways,

I think i have lost discipline in my life a bit.

SLEEP:
I cant control my sleep these days. Invariably have to put an alarm for atleast half an hour before required as i feel nice to just keep snoozing it off! That happens 3 times everyday for 9 mins each and i ultimately wake up right on time. But it feels nice that i do wake up when needed!
The infinite resistance which i can develop to sleeping is still there! Glad that i can control myself and stay awake for any number of hours at a stretch even now. But just the "i cant wake up once i sleep" is what is niggling me a bit today...


GRUB:
I dont seem to have discipline in this area as well. I dont have any enthu whatsoever to have breakfast in the morning as it give me extra 15 mins to cash in on sleep. I occasionally miss lunch in afti, mostly this happens on Tuesday afti. I have a class at 12 and then again at 2. It is really hot to come back all the way to mess at 1 and again go back within 15-20 mins. Atleast i claim so. Havent had lunch on Tuesday afti for i think 3 weeks.
Sometimes in the evening it so happens that i am dead tired and just prefer to sleep for an hour and this hour comes at 6 30 PM. Sleep that time and needless to say, cant get up till 8 30. Dont want to wake up till 8 30. End up missing grub that time.
Overall, i go for evening tea religiously everyday and have snacks that time. When i eat i eat a lot so its not such a worry i guess.
But i do want to improve the hit count at the mess...

BATH:
Dont want to make this one public but its less than once a day! :(

Mug puts:
I want to mug properly from tomorrow. After all its the last month of the sem and i want to do well in this sem. I want to. I want to.. only this constant telling myself is going to help me i guess! :P

Time pass / chatting / orkutting:
It is happening a lot and i seriously want to cut down on the time i have been spending since last 2-3 days. Its like the exam gets over and i have all the enthu in the world to talk with everyone in the world! I have to do some thinking on this front and seriously reduce orkutting. Chatting, well its less only, so not such a worry.

All in all, it seems like i need to read this post tomorrow again so that i can start getting back to work.

I feel with all my heart that I SHOULD BE BUSY ALL THE TIME, constantly have deadlines ahead of me, IF IM NOT BUSY I END UP WASTING THE TIME I GET.

DISCIPLINE!

5 comments:

Sush said...

didn't i tell u, your post reminds me that i have not slept propely on one day in the last two weeks including weekends! :(
and i am also reminded every other day that i need to discipline myself and become more productive!

Alone Dreamer said...

awaar aare...
sagalya goshti open secret ahet ithe..
everyone is none better than you :P

Sangram said...

So nice of you to put down some guidelines for all of us ... but seriously ... we people need to get some things right yaar ... we are getting a bit too far from being disciplined!

ThulpeR said...

Just reminds me of what Shankar (my prof) told me a couple of days back. When you finish your undergrad/grad and go one step further, the discipline/maturity just kicks in automatically. You really do nothing about it. But that sense of responsibility just comes in automatically. It is almost an instantaneous change.

Sneha Manerikar Kulkarni said...

Don't worry.the discipline will enter in ur life with ur wife